This programme will provide students with the skills and knowledge to:
- Critically discuss the role of the manager in healthcare and how organisations and people work within the healthcare system.
- Skills in evaluating research and using measurement tools for quality and safety.
- Skills in managing across boundaries - and evaluate how high quality services can best be designed, configured and delivered.
- The ability to provide effective leadership skills, for a changing healthcare environment.
- The skills to manage quality and risk across their healthcare setting.
- Effectively manage people, finances and organisational resources.
- The skills to carry out an organisational development project, demonstrate skills in learning from reflection of this experience and the skills to disseminate their projects. .
Your learning on each module is assessed by one of a number of methods: examination, individual assignment or team assignment and case studies.