Entry Requirements and information
1. High School Certificate & Transcripts -
- Originals of 10th, 11th and 12th grade. Copy of 12th grade certificate/transcripts with original authentication stamps.
2. Bachelor Degree Certificate and Transcripts -
- Copies with original authentication stamps.
- Equivalency Certificate - Required ONLY if you have done your BSc other than the country of your nationality you need to get an equivalency certificate from the Ministry of Education in your country of nationality stating that the degree is equivalent to that issued in your country
3. A Medical Fitness Certificate from a Government Clinic/ Hospital; from your country of residence stating that you are FIT for study at the RCSI Bahrain Campus
4. Proven proficiency in English Language - A score of at least 79 (Internet based) TOEFL or 5.5 in
IELTS. All applicants whose first language is not English are required to provide this document.
5. Clear copies of:
- Applicant's CV
- Applicant's current passport
- Applicant's National Identification card
- Passport sized photograph (not older than six months' old)
The total cost of the two-year programme is BD. 10,500.000 (approx. USD. 27,800) and can be paid in easy instalments as follows:
Fee Amount Date of Payment
Registration Fee BD. 500 Paid on receipt of your acceptance letter
Semester 1 Fee BD. 2,500.000 Beginning of October 2018
Semester 2 Fee BD. 2,500.000 Beginning of February 2019
Semester 3 Fee BD. 2,500.000 Beginning of October 2019
Semester 4 Fee BD. 2,500.000 Beginning of March 2020
Note to Saudi Applicants: If you are a Saudi Citizen, then you will have to first obtain a no objection letter from the Saudi Attaché Office in Bahrain to be allowed to attend the programme in our Bahrain Campus. This letter must accompany your application and supporting documents. This is a requirement by the Saudi Higher Education, and the Higher Education Council in Bahrain; which is beyond our control.