Entry Requirements and information
1. Completed application form (Please see attachment).
2. Be working at the time of applying.
3. Clear copy of your high school certificate. A copy for this certificate with original authentication stamps has to be submitted.
4. Clear copy of your high school transcripts. A copy of these transcripts with original authentication stamps has to be submitted.
5. Have a bachelor’s Degree. A copy of this degree with original authentication stamps has to be submitted.
6. A Medical Certificate for a Government Clinic/Hospital from your country of residence stating that you are fit for study at the RCSI Bahrain Campus
7. Clear copy of Bachelor’s Degree and Transcripts. . A copy of these transcripts with original authentication stamps has to be submitted.
8. Proven proficiency in English Language. All applicants to Bahrain accredited Masters Programmes are required to attain a certain standard of English proficiency. This is 79 in the internet-based TOEFL exam or 5.5 in an IELTS exam. All applicants whose first language is not English are required to provide this document. If you do not have an English Proficiency results score sheet, you may fix an appointment for the exam and provide us with date for the time being.
9. Clear copy of applicant’s current passport
10. Clear copy of applicant’s National Identification Card
11. Current copy of applicant’s c.v.
12. If you are a Saudi Citizen, then you will have to first obtain a no objection letter from the Saudi Attaché Office in Bahrain to be allowed to attend the programme in our Bahrain Campus. This letter must accompany your application and supporting documents. This is a requirement by the Saudi Higher Education, and the Higher Education Council in Bahrain; which is beyond our control.
13. Non-refundable administration/processing Fee of BD. 50/= (fifty only) to be paid along with your application and supporting documents. (Without this fee your application cannot be processed)
The cost for the two year programme is BD. 10,500.000 (Bahrain Dinars Ten Thousand Five Hundred Only; and can be paid in easy instalments as follow:
Administration/Processing Fee BD. 50.000 (non-refundable; paid along with your application and supporting documents)
Registration Fee BD. 450.000 (non-refundable; paid on receipt of your acceptance letter)
Semester 1 Fee BD. 2,500.000 (paid at the beginning of October 2018)
Semester 2 Fee BD. 2.500.000 (paid at the beginning of February 2019)
Semester 3 Fee BD. 2.500.000 (paid at the beginning of October 2019)
Semester 4 Fee BD. 2,500.000 (paid at the beginning of March 2020)