Congratulations to the speakers who presented at the 36th Annual International Nursing & Midwifery Research and Education Conference.
Congratulations also to the speakers who presented at the RCSI Institute of Leadership sponsored Quality Improvement & Organisational Development strand at the 36th Annual International Nursing & Midwifery Research and Education Conference.
The presentations included projects carried out as part of the NLIC Delivering Quality in Midwifery programme and the IOL MSc programmes Organisational Development projects.
• Improving the Early Detection of Ectopic Pregnancies. Ms. Valerie Kinsella, National Maternity Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
• Streamlining the Admission Procedure for Women Attending for Elective LSCS. Ms. Claire Fuller, University College Hospital, Galway, Ireland
• Improving Midwives' Competency in Venepuncture. Ms. Heather Helen, University College Hospital, Galway, Ireland
• Surgical Time Out: Before or After Painting & Draping. A Quality Improvement Project Ms. Margaret McHugh, Bon Secours Hospital, Galway, Ireland.
• Outcome of a Quality Improvement Project to Involve Parents in a Design of an Early Adolescent Transitional Clinic in Ireland. Ms. Suzanne Crowley, Temple Street Children's University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland