What We Do
The Institute of Leadership provides Academic Programmes, Short Courses and healthcare consultancy services and our priority research interests are in patient safety and quality, healthcare management, leadership, and postgraduate education.
Our degree programmes are part-time, inter-professional and modular and delivered using a blend of distance and classroom education. We offer a range of accredited postgraduate diploma and MSc programmes in leadership, professional development, healthcare management, quality and patient safety. The Institute has bases in Ireland, Bahrain and the UAE and also provides training in Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
Our current Academic Programmes are:
- MSc in Healthcare Management
- MSc in Leadership
- MSc in Leadership in Health Professions Education
- MSc in Quality and Safety in Healthcare Management
- Professional Certificate in Quality & Safety in Healthcare
Our current Partnership Courses are:
- MSc in Organisational Change and Leadership Development
- MSc in Bereavement Studies
- Certificate in Children & Loss